Today’s homes and businesses use more glass than ever before. As attractive as it is, it can lead to problems ranging from excessive glare, heat loss and high-energy costs to the premature fading of carpets, furniture, and draperies. Home window tinting is your answer.
We carefully choose the right products to assist our customers in utilizing the benefits from the most elite window films available.
General home window tinting serves as multipurpose with climate control, security and aesthetic benefits making it a popular new age solution. Residential tinting is one of the few investments you can make to your home that will pay for itself over every year with savings. We have many different options to help start the savings instantly!
We offer financing for small to large commercial projects at very low rates in conjunction with Michigan Saves Program. (Energy Conservation Program)
Key benefits to see how you will greatly benefit from our home window tinting solutions
- Blocking incoming heat up to 75% and reducing heat loss as much as 30% increasing your comfort, and reducing your energy bills
- Eliminate harsh glare without darkening effects (Blinds)
- Eliminate the harmful UV rays up to 99% preserving furniture, flooring, and wood finishes
- Increased privacy in your home from outsiders, noisy neighbors, thieves
- Protection against flying glass debris during an act of nature such as high winds, tornadoes, or even a breaking or accidental breakage
- The visual appeal, adding a new style element to your home not to mention increasing your homes value!
We carry several different window films to suit customized jobs
- Ceramic / Metal / Dyed Films
- Blackout / Whiteout Film
- One-way Mirror
- Security Film (Tinted and Clear)
- Anti Graffiti Film
- Frosted Films
- Specialty Colored Vinyl
- Blast/Storm/Security Glass Retention Systems
These are great for those who would like to use professional grade film and tools. We offer bulk film and tools specific to your project and can ship to location or local pickup. We have many different brands and options to choose from. (Contact us to inquire about film options.)